Thursday, June 30, 2005

Toilet seat behavior

Why is it that the "adults" that I work with, for some reason, can't seem to clean up after themselves in the restroom? I'll give you allowances for not being able to see the hole or having bad aim. I'll even give you extra points for squatting over the hole with both feet on the toilet seat in a graceful show of Karate Kid style balance (yes, I really do have coworkers who do this in their dress heels, and PS, yes, I can recognize you by your shoes), but could you at least wipe the seat down when you're done?

Do you allow this kind of behavior at home?
Do your guests visit only to find that you've marked your own toilet seat preventing everyone else from using it after you?
Do you train your children this tradition as a rite of passage?

Even my CAT wipes the seat down when he's done.....inquiring minds want to know what YOUR reason is.

1 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was hoping for some action shots of the cat, or does he suffer from performance anxiety if you watch him?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home