Friday, July 01, 2005

Had my second Lindy Hop class last night. There's just something about moving to music, it awakens the senses, I'm alert, happy, engaged. Alot of the leads try to throw in Prep Step style moves upon which, I instantly become a tangled mess of 2 left feet. Oh well, one thing at a time right?

Nathalie and Yuval were the guest lindy instructors at this year's UVA Blue Ridge Boogie. For some SICK SICK aerials, check this out. I'll just add that to my list of to-do's....

Finally! I've also found a local troupe that teaches Bhangra also! Can't wait to start that in the Fall/Winter!

Also found this AMAZING clip of a Chinese troupe performing the Thousand Hand Bodhisattva dance. All of the talented boys and girls in the group are hearing and speech impaired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home