Sunday, December 25, 2005

Dear Santa:

I know I haven't written in a long time, but I've been busy trying to grow up for the past few years. I think the last time we chatted was when I turned 21 and sat on your knee at Fashion Square Mall in Charlottesville. I figured this was safer, since it's been 8 years now and I weigh a bit more than I used to.

I just wanted to thank you for another wonderful year. It's been full of as many trials as the previous ones, but having my family near has certainly made some things easier. Thank you for good friends, old and new, who have made space in their lives and hearts for me. I am grateful for warm acquaintances, good food, and the roof over my head...and if you could see if you have space in your bag, perhaps you could bring me a cool temper, since that's something that I could always improve on. Wishing you a safe trip back to the North Pole and all the best for the family.

Love,

L2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home