Thursday, February 23, 2006

Blog Tag!

Four jobs I've had

  • Brookstone salesgirl
  • Summer camp lunch maker
  • Telephony sysadmin
  • IT consultant

Four movies I can watch over and over

  • Joy Luck Club
  • Office Space
  • Bring it On
  • Aladdin

Four TV shows I love(d) to watch

  • CSI: Las Vegas
  • Friends
  • Bewitched/I Dream fo Jeannie
  • Food Network pastry competitions

Four places I've been on vacation

  • Great Britain
  • West Carribean
  • Japan
  • Taiwan

Four favorite dishes

  • Houston's tuna salad
  • Blue Mesa Grill's corncake
  • Mom's lions' head meatballs
  • jellyfish

Four websites I visit daily

  • CNN
  • WashingtonPost
  • NYTimes
  • LATimes

Four places I'd rather be

  • Home in my jammies
  • snowboarding on fresh powder
  • shopping
  • peering at tropical fish through the glass floor of a Fiji bungalow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home