Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I think we as women need to refocus.

I am happily busy but know many unhappy women who worry about their dating lives. Why is it that women can't find joy in the things that they do, the hobbies that they have, instead of being so miserable about relationships? It makes me sad that our brains are wired to put that much of an emphasis on our relationships and not so much on ourselves. Have you noticed that as soon as a gaggle of women get together, regardless of the fact that they're strangers, the first and foremost thing that they have in common is the relationship trouble that they're experiencing. I'm afraid that we'll dedicate our entire lives to other people and not realize it until it's too late.

I think, even by writing about it perpetuates the obsession. I'll stop now. Let's go out, have fun, and do the things that we enjoy. The men can have their sports and electronics.

Actually, I'll take the electronics and the sports cars, thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home